BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

THIS IS MY BLOG


Welcome to my blog. This is all about my english blog. You can view my blog as like as you like. But this blog is using only for my study. Keep enjoying my blog.

Powered By Blogger

Senin, 12 April 2010

Learn by everything

Ok friends....

Now I want to tell you about learn. For me, learning is a process from don’t know be know and from don’t understand be understand. We can learn from everything. And the best way is learn from something do you like, maybe from your hobby like reading, writing, watching and etc.

I like reading joke, I think joke is very interesting. Joke is one of my ways in learning English. By reading joke I get many slangs and I find many new words that I don’t know before. When I read a joke, maybe I will find some difficult words, so I try to find their meanings and try to memories it. In here, I learn something in fun way, It is really interesting. Beside that there are some joke books and joke webs that completely with the translate of some difficult word, so you don’t have to open your dictionary to find the meaning.

This is a link about joke that maybe you can try,

please click here, link

For you who like watching, I think this is a good hobby that can help you to improve your English. Why I said that, because by watching (movie that use English) we not only look the picture but we also can improve our skill in listening and we also can look the text. We know how to mention some words because we can listen it.

The other way I get from my lecture. I think this is effective way to improve our English skill. I agree with him. I like his way in teach my class. Without many theories but practice it. He ask the students to register in English forum. In English forum we can do interaction with other people who want to learn English too in around the world. I have registered in two forums, that Dave ESL cafe and language English practice. For me, Language English practice is a bad forum, it is not help us to improve our English skill. Because there are many postings only about advertisement, there is not discussing, so we can’t to share our knowledge, but if you want to change this forum be a discussion forum to improve our English skill, you can register in this forum and we make discussing in this forum together. And about Dave ESL Cafe, I think this is a good enough forum. Because this forum is really forum discussion. You can post something about your problem in learn English that you want to discuses with other members and you also can give comments or replies in other members post, so you can share your knowledge. Actually, there are still many forums or communities that you can register to improve your English skill.

0 komentar: