BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

THIS IS MY BLOG


Welcome to my blog. This is all about my english blog. You can view my blog as like as you like. But this blog is using only for my study. Keep enjoying my blog.

Powered By Blogger

Jumat, 02 April 2010

welcome

Hi guys......
welcome to my blog...
actually, my blog is about my TL with ICT 2 lesson.
in here, I want to share everything that I have in learning English...

JUST ENJOY IT.....

I'm sure English is interesting, isn't it? I believe all of you must be agree with this.....!!!
For me, English is so interesting and it has many advantages for us...

when the first time I knew about English is when I at four grade of elementary school, I followed an English course, it focused on conversation. I felt so interested, in my thinking, it was prestigious language because many of my friends still did not know about this language. so, I can show for them about my new knowledge.... , how chesty I was.. But it was success, it got good responds, many of my friends said " you are so great" and that made me happy and more diligent to improve my skill in English.
by the way, that thing is my past, and now not again.... that was just in my young experience, but I think my experience can be a good motivation to learn more about English.
so, the first advantage is for prestigious language.



the second is for final school exam
of course it is. as we know English lesson is one of the subject that is tested to pass the FSE,. So, we should have a good mark in English, isn't it?! I felt so lucky, because when I at junior and senior high school, I already had enough knowledge ( I mean I'm not too stupid because I have learned it from I was at elementary school), So, I got easier.


when I finished my senior high school, I had to extended to university. So, I had discussed with my family, which faculty that have good prospect for my future. and we decided English Faculty because I like English and I have learned it for many years and also, the most important is because English has good prospect for future. as we know, now many vacancies have requirements that the applicants should be able to speak English and they also are given English test.
So, I think the third advantage is to get a job

I think it is enough, and I will continue later



1 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

good...
your skilled was increase..