BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

THIS IS MY BLOG


Welcome to my blog. This is all about my english blog. You can view my blog as like as you like. But this blog is using only for my study. Keep enjoying my blog.

Powered By Blogger

Rabu, 07 Juli 2010

example of annecdote

Revenge Of A Monkey

Are you afraid with monkey? How if suddenly the monkey come to you and climb your body? A nasty one too!
My parents just came home and took a little monkey. My mother said it from Kakap. My sister were happy but I’m not. I don’t know why I don’t like monkey. Fortunately, there was no cage in my house. So, we gave the monkey to my uncle who lived not far from my house. My uncle’s family were happy for it and they also had the cage to the monkey.
The monkey save in the cage which put in front of my uncle’s house. So, when I came to my uncle’s house, I always passed the monkey. My naughty desire appeared, I bothered the monkey. I shocked the monkey and made the monkey felt so angry. However the monkey could not do anything for me because it in the cage. After that, I laughed at it and left the monkey.
One day, the monkey escaped it self from the cage. The monkey run to the higher place. My uncle’s family called the monkey and asked the monkey to went back but the monkey did not care with them. I did not know the monkey escaped from the cage. Like usual, I came to my uncle’s house. However, suddenly the monkey came to me and climbed my body. I did not know where the monkey came from. I could not avoid it again, I only could shouted and cried. I felt so shocked and afraid. Fortunately, others came soon and took the monkey into cage.
After that, they calm me and also laughed at me. I felt so annoyed with them. They said that I made the monkey went back. After that I realized, I thought the monkey revenge with me. That is why when the monkey saw me, it direct to came to me to reply the revenge all this time.

0 komentar: