BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

THIS IS MY BLOG


Welcome to my blog. This is all about my english blog. You can view my blog as like as you like. But this blog is using only for my study. Keep enjoying my blog.

Powered By Blogger

Rabu, 07 Juli 2010

example of recount

The Worst Night

On Tuesday November 11th 2009 at 10.00 pm, I was just finished my class. At the halte, my boyfriend was waiting for me. He wanted to borrow my flash disk and picked me up too. Then, we went to my home together, but we were caught by rain on the way. So, we took shelter in a small shop. After about 30 minutes, we decided to continue our trip to my home.
After we arrived at my home, we felt hungry. We decided to eat noodle. Because there was no noodle in my house, we bought the noodle at the small market. We cooked and ate it together. When we ate the noodle, there was rain, so hard rain. Until we finished eating the noodle, it was still raining. So, we waited until the rain stopped. Eventually, the rain did not stop. So, I should let him go even though my heart said no.
It was dark and raining. After about an hour I was still waiting for his message. Suddenly, I got a call from from unknown number. It was from a man, he told me that my boyfriend got an accident and he was in the hospital. I was so shocked and felt so sad.
After heard that, I woke my parents up and told about it. I and my parents went to hospital. At there, I saw him and his parents. He lied down without energy. I came closer to him and wiped and cleaned up his pains. I stayed there until at 06.00 pm and then went home.

0 komentar: